Have you ever started any business? If you do so, then I hope that you might have faced many difficulties in finding sponsors, employees, spreading the news about your products, and so on. To complete any project in school images plays a key role to shape your project in a new way. In a similar way to run a business, an advertisement which includes graphics, images, design, and creativity plays a vital role. Do you want to expand your business, then create Shutterstock Free Premium Account and incredibly advertise your products? In today’s study, we are going to know about Shutterstock, a few methods through which you can get free Shutterstock account, and some of its fascinating features.
- 1 Overview | Shutterstock
- 2 How To Get Shutterstock Free Premium Account?
- 3 Features of Shutterstock Free Premium Account
- 4 Conclusion
Overview | Shutterstock
Shutterstock is American stock photography, stock music, stock footage, and editing tool which provides a wide range of photos, video clips, vectors, graphics, and music tracks. This was founded in 2003 by Jon Oringer and is headquartered at Empire Staff Building, 350 Fifth Avenue, New York City, US. It proposes a bunch of plans for people, groups, clients, and is connected with well-known subsidiaries such as Bigstock, Offset, BEImages, PremiumBeat, Rex Features, Rocket stock, and Shutterstock customs.
Shutterstock is regarded as a prime worldwide innovation platform which offers an imaginative stage for top-notch resources. It also possesses a library of around 200 million royalty free stock photos, vector graphics, illustrations, 10 million video clips, and music tracks. As of March 2016, Shutterstock has approximately 100,000 contributors with customer support of 1.4 million people in 150 different countries.
Shutterstock helps graphic designers, filmmakers, advertising teams, web developer, creative directors, and other creative professions by providing assorted content to the business, media organizations, graphics company’s, marketing agencies, and many more so that they can reach to high standards.
Content creators provide their work to Shutterstock, where you can opt for the desired one, and use it for projects, advertisements, presentations, personal business, and many more. I hope that most of you are ready to use the services of Shutterstock. Let us have a gaze at some of the methods through which we can get Shutterstock Premium Account.
How To Get Shutterstock Free Premium Account?
Well, in business most people invest mone, you can use the services offered by Shutterstock by paying money also. We are providing a few methods to get the Free Shutterstock Premium Account.
Method 1: Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a platform through which you can get Free Shutterstock Premium Account by just completing tasks and earning cash rewards, and gifts.
The steps to be followed to get the Free Shutterstock Premium Account are:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the link https://www.swagbucks.com. You can also go through the official website of Swagbucks.
- Enter your email id and password in the pop-up menu available on the right corner of the screen and click on Sign-Up.
- A verification link will be in your mail. Click on it.
- You can see a set of tasks. Select any one among them and try to complete it.
- You will be instantly directed to Free Shutterstock Premium Account after the completion of tasks.
- You can repeat the above steps with different mail ids, passwords, and use the services offered by Shutterstock.
Method 2: Free Shutterstock Account Usernames and Passwords
Several websites such as freeaccount.biz, BugMeNot provide the list of usernames and passwords through which you can create Free Shutterstock Premium Account. You have to copy and paste the usernames and passwords at the time of login in the space provided. The below table shows the list of few usernames and passwords.
See Also : Top 5 Methods to Access COC Free Account
Visit : BugMeNot
Method 3: Free Download
You can download images through Free Shutterstock Premium Account. The steps to be followed are:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of Shutterstock and open the image which you desire to download.
- You can also look for an image on Google, which is flooded with Shutterstock watermarks.
- Open a new tab and copy the link of the image and place in the URL place: http://bit.ly/ShutterStockNEW.
- You will get a redirection to a new page scroll down to search for continue at your risk. You can view an active link just below it. Click on the link.
- You will get a redirection to a page which consists of advertisements, click on Skip-Ad.
- It will redirect you to a page at the center of which, you will find a text area. Go back the image page of Shutterstock and copy the URL to that page. Click on Get option.
- As the process completes, you can see a button in green color, which says to download image no watermark. Click on it. Your Free Shutterstock image with no bookmarks is ready to download.
- You can repeat the above steps to download images without any cost.
Method 4: A Special Free Trial at DepositPhotos
If the above three methods do not work, then I hope that this DepositPhotos free trial. This free trial is exclusively offered to you as a StockPhotoSecrets reader. With this offer, you get free five photo credits which will be available in your account after your registration. Photo credits are used to download your desired photos.
With this free trial, you can access amazing photos, fresh editorial, new images, illustrations, and high-quality videos. If you wish to continue with DepositPhotos after your trial, you can opt for a 15% discount on your first subscription or credit card purchase.
Visit : DepositPhotos
Method 5: 7-Day Free Trial of Bigstock
Bigstock allows you to download five photos every day up to a week. You can download 35 pictures through Bigstock. This trial will enable you to access 22 million royalty-free photos, vectors, and illustrations. This trial is not going to be forever. So, start your free trial today itself and get your 35 images.
These are the few methods through which we can Free Shutterstock Premium Account. Let us have a peek at some of its features.
Visit : Bigstock
Features of Shutterstock Free Premium Account
If you go for a plan individually, then you can opt for Shutterstock editor pro.
- With the help of Shutterstock, you can create social media posts, promotions, banners, and more in minutes.
- You can also access professional design elements and time-saving features.
- The charges available on Shutterstock depending on the number of images are:-
750 images/month— US $0.27 per image— US $199/month
350 images/month— US$0.48 per image— US $169/month
50 images/month— US $1.98 per image— US $99/month
10 images/month— US $2.9 per image— US $2.9/month
- Shutterstock also offers paid versions through which you can use some extra features without any issues. Charges to be paid for prepaid plans are:
25 images— US $9.16 per image— US $220/month.
5 images— US $9.80 per image— US $49/month.
- You can also buy membership plans to opt for Shutterstock services.
- If you have opted for a premium paid account, then these are the few advantages:
- Full Access to millions of images available on Shutterstock.
- Create designs with essential and professional editing tools.
- Also, you can download unwatermarked images.
- You can create and share collections.
- You have an option to Transfer License Ownership.
- License coverage for sensitive use.
- 7. You can save your images in Shutterstock Editor and reopen them later to edit or publish.
I hope that most of you got an idea on Shutterstock. If you wish to decorate your house, presentation, designs, or download any video clips, then go with Shutterstock Free Premium Account. Explore the talent hidden within yourselves in finding perfect images, video clips, and become a master in decorating yourselves.